Friday, August 11, 2023

It Doesn't Matter

"It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop"

"Don't give up, you can do it, keep going".

These were my mum's words when I was doing my secondary school exams. I used to get terrible headaches and just wanted to give up, but she encouraged me, helping me to ease the headaches and even listening to me read my notes out loud. I was lucky to have a kind mum and I did the exams. Nothing special,(' run of the mill'), but I still managed to get a decent job with them.

My own experience of "not giving up" and I have always been a very 'slow' learner.

You'll get there, there is not time 'on life' (as it were) and don't look at the other person, they are probably thinking the same as you anyway.

This, of course, applies to anything in life, and sometimes, the special things take that little bit longer to just get it perfect for us individually.

LIVE AND LOVE LIFE!


No comments:

Post a Comment