Monday, May 13, 2024

I Really Am Too Busy

 I Really Am Too Busy!

“I don’t have time to hate the people who hate me, because I’m too busy loving the people who love me”

We don’t think negative thoughts because we try to think only Positive ones.

Why is the company we keep and the people we ‘choose’ to be friends with any different?

When we keep ourselves busy with Positive things, we just don’t have time for negativity.

Love and hate are two very Powerful words.

One Builds Up, Supporting and Encouraging.

The other tears down, belittles and destroys.

I know which one I’d rather have!

The word “Love” means: a great interest and pleasure in something (or someone).

Being with, looking after and Loving people who Love us always brings its own rewards.

LIVE AND LOVE LIFE!




No comments:

Post a Comment