Saturday, March 16, 2024

"I Have The Ability To Be Happy"

 “I Have The Ability To Be Happy”

“Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life”

This is a really nice way of looking forward, towards the future.

To have this kind of Positive outlook on life takes work though, and the question is: “am I prepared to put time and effort into this?”

What do you think?

By taking ten to fifteen minutes every day to sit down and ‘consciously’ think Positive thoughts, read Positive affirmations, and even write down Positive words, we are “training” our minds to constantly think Positively.

This is also very good therapy that we can do ourselves, in our own homes, thus looking after ourselves mentally.

“I deserve to feel good every day”.

“I give myself permission to be happy”.

“My body is healthy, strong, and beautiful”.

With this outlook on life, we will be looking for the Positive in every day.

LIVE AND LOVE LIFE!




No comments:

Post a Comment