Thursday, September 21, 2023

Say - Action - Prove It!

 "People may say things with good intentions, but their actions prove who they truly are"

We all have that one friend or relative who always promises to visit and never does.

That one person always promises to help when we're in need but seem to stay away from us.

And then there is that one friend or relative who is always there, willing to help us, no matter what.

He or she is always visiting, or phoning, or popping round with a loaf of bread, and he or she really is a good friend or relative.

Who are we?

Who am I?

Do I say I'll do something and then 'duck out' at the last minute? Or do I actually 'do' what I say I'll do.

What kind of a reputation do I have?

"Their actions prove who they truly are".

LIVE AND LOVE LIFE!


No comments:

Post a Comment