Wednesday, April 24, 2024

In Our Own Little Ways

 In Our Own Little Ways

“If the version of you from 5 years ago could see you right now, they’d be so proud. Keep Going”

This is so true ! ! !

When I look at photos of myself a few years ago, I think about how I’ve got through life up to this point, and I do feel: “Well done you, you made it!”

This could really also apply to someone who’s been in a terrible accident. They may have been in Intensive Care, needed intense therapy, both mental and physical, and after 5 years can finally walk and talk unaided.

Quite rightly, that person should be very Proud of themselves !

And what an example for others, to show that most things ARE possible.

We can all do this, in our own little ways.

LIVE AND LOVE LIFE!




No comments:

Post a Comment