Friday, February 28, 2020

BOOKS

         There are billions of books worldwide.
Some are factual, some are fiction. Which are 'Good' to read? I am sure that every book has its merits. Some of the fiction books I have read are better than watching the film as they just 'fired' my imagination. The 'rest' I received from reading is what I really needed.
The 'Best' books that refresh the mind and the soul (in my opinion) --- are books about the Earth, this Unique planet we live on (and in).
The pictures alone relax the eyes and the mind, which (in turn) relaxes the body.
                    A picture of a rainbow.
        Of dolphins jumping out of the oceans.
                     Of a child smiling.
These type of pictures have such a calming affect on our minds. Young and old, there is nothing to stop us from getting a book from the library, sitting down with a nice cup of tea and relaxing whilst we're reading the book and taking in its pictures.
                                                              15 minute manifestation
  This is so Refreshing and 'Good' for the mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment